Wednesday, April 05, 2006

frogged out


My "chocolate socks" idea is not going as planned. And the versions I've rejected have been sitting at the bottom of my knitting bag looking poo and taking up yarn I'd rather knit with. So on my bus home this eve I unravelled and reballed.

Have you any idea how annoying it is to frog fair isle?

Also, while feeling rant-like I'd like to complain about my inability to buy 2mm dpns today. None at John Lewis, Liberties had some, but only 20cm long ones, I might as well magic-loop.

I'm going to my room to hide with a Buffy DVD and bead icord - see link to example in sidebar. I have some mini FO's to show, but they are washing/ blocking so I might leave posting about them till I'm back from Newcastle (another conference this weekend).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frogging sucks

Sarah said...

Amen to that.

Penis Enlargement said...

I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely. I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.

VigRX Plus said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me. would you mind updating your blog with more information

muebles granada said...

For my part one and all must browse on this.